Date Posted: 09 June 2016
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: £ 7.50
An exciting opportunity for a positive and enthusiastic candidate to work in the Heathrow Premium Services Reservations Centre. The job role involves taking bookings and answering all enquiries pertaining to both the Heathrow Porters and Heathrow Meet & Assist services that we offer. There is also a requirement to liaise closely with these departments to ensure 100% service delivery at all times as per HAL contractual obligations. Experience not essential as full training will be provided.
Reports to: Reservations Supervisor – Immediate line Manager
Most senior Reports: Key Account Manager
Location: Heathrow Cube, 9 Arkwright Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0HJ
Shift Pattern: 4 on / 2 off rotating roster, a mixture of earlies and lates, 365 days per year including bank holidays
Date required: Immediate start
Posting expires: 6th June 2016
KPI – key Performance Indicators
· Smooth and efficient running of day to day Reservation centre operations, requiring reservation staff to multi-task jobs and work well under pressure
· Accurate recording of all information and report writing
· Smart appearance and excellent communication skills
· Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to communicate effectively both in written and spoken English
· Maintain and drive forward high standards of customer service in line with company guidelines.
· To develop and maintain a thorough understanding of all services and processes.
· Answer phone calls from prospective clients and provide accurate and up to date information on our services so that they may make an informed choice.
· Make bookings using the in-house booking system and taking payment credit/debit card payments.
· Prepare paperwork for the Terminal Operations teams and ensure it is sent over at the specified time in readiness for the following day.
· Use email to relay product information and follow up as and when required.
· Monitor pre-booked job allocations for the day and ensure that all jobs are met and completed by the respective departments.
· File daily paperwork accurately so that it may be easily retrieved upon request
· To undertake any other duties, requested by the management team, which are consistent with the position, to maintain operational continuity.
· To take reasonable care of the health and safety of self, as well as the safety of others who may be at risk by his/her acts. To immediately report serious risks or concerns over safety issues
· To maintain and respect confidentiality at all times and to ensure the Company’s confidentiality policy is maintained.
· Ensures that all ARL company policies, operational standards and procedures are adhered to.
Interpersonal – ability to work as a part of a team and liaise effectively with prospective clients, colleagues and management.
Persuasive Communication – To communicate with others and understand what is required to carry out the tasks. Maintain a professional approach and relay correct product knowledge at all times.
Service Delivery – To ensure all our customers operational needs are meet – demonstrating attention to detail.
Planning & Organising – Excellent prioritisation skills to maintain and improve standards.
Technical Knowledge - Computer skills (excel, word and power point).
Enthusiasm & Flexibility – Ability to motivate and assist others and lead by example. To bounce back from setbacks and mistakes, being able to adjust to changes at the short notice.
Copyright © 2015 ARL Services (UK) Limited. All Rights Reserved.