Heathrow Porters are at your service to help with luggage, whatever the quantity.
On arrival they will meet you and your party by the baggage carousel and take you and your luggage to your next mode of transport.
On departure they will meet you and your party on the Terminal forecourt and transport your luggage to the check-in desk.
The porters are also happy to assist with the formalities of waiting at VAT reclaim and carnet declarations at customs.
A experienced team of multi-ligual operatives with a wealth of airport knowledge are happy to assist no matter what the group size.
- 24 hours Reservation Centre - +44 (0)208 745 6011
Frequently ask questions
How do I book?
- You can book online at www.heathrow.com/upgrade or phone our 24 hours call centre on +44 (0) 208 745 6011
Can I book on the day?
- Pre booking up to 3 hours before will guarantee that a dedicated Porter will be waiting for you. Telephone bookings can be taken with as little as ten minutes notice through the call centre on +44 (0) 208 745 6011
How many bags can I take?
Do you cater for large groups?
- There is no maximum amount of luggage allowance although it is advisable to pre book large volumes of bags either online or through the 24 hour call centre to ensure the correct equipment is in place to cater for your needs
What do you charge for the service?
- Roll up forecourt and baggage hall prices start at £10 for 1-5 bags, subject to availability of the Porters
- Pre booked prices start at £20 for 1-10 bags
Do you assist with VAT reclaim and/or carnet services?
- Our Porters can assist you with both VAT reclaim and carnet services but please be aware that there will be a surcharge due to the longer engagement time
Where do we meet the Porters?
- For pre booked arrivals the Porter will be holding a board displaying your name by the passenger’s luggage carousel
- For pre booked departures the Porter will be holding a board displaying your name on the departures forecourt
- For ad-hoc requests you will find our Porters in the arrivals baggage halls and departure forecourts in all Terminals
On arrival, which areas will the Porter escort me to?
- The Porter will be happy to take you to the short stay car park, train or bus station or to a designated driver pick up spot
How will I identify the official Heathrow Porters?
- Our official Heathrow Porters are easily recognisable in their purple waistcoats and jackets. They all have the wording ‘Porter’ displayed on their uniform to distinguish them from other airport staff
What should I do if we are unable to identify our agent?
- Call our helpful reservations team on +44 (0) 208 745 6011 who will be able to contact your Porter and advise them of your location
Are tips expected?
- Our agents are not authorised to accept gifts or gratuities and nor is it expected